My girls are looking so much older to me! When I see them in pictures (like these) I can't believe how big they're getting. It seems like since their birthday, they've been doing so many new "big girl" things. Here are a few examples...
1) Lauren is now walking
2) Jillian will now point to want she wants and then sign "more" - communicating that she wants something specific.
3) Lauren's hair is long enough for "big girl" pig tails - and she is too cute for words in them.
4) Lauren said "Hi! Sissie!" to Jillian the other day.
5) Jillian now has six teeth (four on top, two on bottom). She is working on more (cranky), but I can't figure out which ones are coming.
6) I bought them their first toothbrushes this week (they have Snoopy on them). They used them for the first time tonight. Mostly just chewed on the bristles, but the Dr. says that's enough for now.
7) They will both "talk" on their phones and Lauren says "Hello!" when she puts it to her ear.
8) Jillian is losing her "rubberband" chubby baby wrists.
It's happening too fast. They get cuter all the time, but it's hard to let go of them as my babies.
I heard a mommy say once that when your child is in your stomach, is the only time that you can control them. And once they leave your womb, it's a continual process of letting go.
So true. I know it only gets harder and harder too, as your babies become "people" with personalities and dreams.
Andy and I are just trying to enjoy every moment.