5.17.2008

Project update

The room is clean!

This is the paint color we chose (second from top on the swatch), it's called Impatiens Petal.

Here's the new quilt. So cute! It's called "Spring Flowers"

We're making progress on the baby room. We've purchased the dresser and crib, it's still in boxes in the garage. We're waiting until after we paint to put them together.

Last night, we scored a great deal on a crib and bumper pad, on sale a PB Kids.

Today, I spent some time sorting through all the baby "stuff" that has been in storage from the girls. It was a reminder that I need to brush up on a few things. In some ways it feels like yesterday I was caring for newborns and in other ways it feels like a long time ago. I'm sure my instincts will kick back in, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared, right?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you did a great job picking that out! It's so cute!!!!