5.07.2008

The project




I hit the 30 week mark yesterday, so I decided now would be a good time to actually start getting the new baby's room in order.

I thought I'd share with you what the room currently looks like, so when I finish you can fully appreciate with me what a great improvement it is.

Right now, the room is full of boxes of baby supplies that came from the move out of the girl's closet. I also have bags and bags of little girl clothes. Most of the job will be sorting and organizing.

The pack and play will move, too. This is where Jillian naps right now. She doesn't seem to mind the clutter. I'm not sure how she'll feel about her new napping spot once the baby comes (it will be our closet), but I'm fairly confident she won't complain.

The glider and ottoman will stay. That's the one thing that we can check off the list.

Baby's crib and dresser arrived this week, so hopefully soon we can start putting things together, painting, etc.
I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

The Ingraldi Family said...

I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left! I saw the recent pictures of you at your sister in law's run, you don't look like you're 30 weeks - you look so good!

Unknown said...

If you need help you know who to call!!!.... Mikey and I dont have a life...hehe!

Tish said...

Don't worry folks.... the Keller closet is bigger than you might think.