6.10.2008

Happy Anniversary in Saugutuck!

Andy and I had an awesome weekend away to celebrate six wonderful years of marriage. It was the perfect get-away and I would highly recommend it. We went to Saugutuck, Michigan.

We stayed in a cute bed and breakfast, called Twin Oaks Inn. Breakfast was served on fancy china every morning and it was delicious.


Each of the inn's six rooms had a theme, our's was an American theme.


We ate a lot. But, I'm pretty sure that's what you're supposed to do on vacation.


We saw a movie, went to the beach, took a boat ride...


...toured a winery...


...shopped and ate some more.

I know that now more than ever in my life, I can truly appreciate not having a schedule or agenda or any one needing anything from me morning, noon and night.
Hubby and I had great conversation, lots of laughs and much needed R & R. I was reminded again why I love this man so much and how lucky I am to have him in my life.



I love you, Andy. Marrying you was the smartest thing I've ever done. You are my best friend and I wouldn't want to do this with anyone else!

4 comments:

designHER Momma said...

so glad you enjoyed our neck of the woods! We love it....

Did you get ice cream like every night?

or climb mt. baldy? (I actually hope not)

The Ingraldi Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't belive it has been 6 years, that means it has been that long since I have actually seen you. Thankfully we have blogs to keep in touch. Too much time has passed but you are and always will be a dear friend to me. Wishing you and Andy a lifetime of wedded bliss.

Christina said...

I am so glad you had such a great time. WE all need time away every now and then to bring us back to reality. Happy anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

So fun!
For some reason I find the picture of you next the the striped lighthouse-thingy hilarious :)
-Cass